washer

Goodnight my love Remember me as you fall to sleep Fill your pockets with the dust and the memories That rises from the shoes on my feet I won't be back here Though we may meet again I know it's dark outside Don't be afraid Everytime I ever cried from fear Was just a mistake that I made Wash yourself in your tears And build your church On the strength of your faith Please Listen to me Don't let go Don't let this desperate moonlight leave me With your empty pillow Promise me the sun will rise again I too am tired now Embracing thoughts of tonight's dreamless sleep My head is empty My toes are warm I am safe from harm...

Monday, March 25, 2024

about how i wanted a few months off..

they kicked me out. they said if i didnt get psychiatric help they would not help me . i will not be doing that.


OHHHH MYYY GODDDD what am i going to do?


im two years behind on college! i gate ibs! i hate this! meaooww! OHH GOODDDD when will the suffering end.. i will rot in my room. . my parents took my car after a psychotic break i had and also i dont have any money. 15 usd total in my name. no more nothing for anything. i cant leave my house for the foreseeable future.



CHAT WHAT SHOULD I DO.. SAY IN COMMENTS.. WHY IS THE WORLD SO CRUEL..
 



No comments:

Post a Comment