washer

Goodnight my love Remember me as you fall to sleep Fill your pockets with the dust and the memories That rises from the shoes on my feet I won't be back here Though we may meet again I know it's dark outside Don't be afraid Everytime I ever cried from fear Was just a mistake that I made Wash yourself in your tears And build your church On the strength of your faith Please Listen to me Don't let go Don't let this desperate moonlight leave me With your empty pillow Promise me the sun will rise again I too am tired now Embracing thoughts of tonight's dreamless sleep My head is empty My toes are warm I am safe from harm...

Friday, December 29, 2023

GET ME OUR OF HERE

 

in LA. hate it here. looking at the young cashiers, knowing some of them have dreams that will never be. by the time they figure it out, theyll be too old to pursue something else, really. it feels like looking livestock in the eyes. 

me and my family keep having issues. its still tense. im crying everyday. i asked my boyfriend to leave flowers at quorthons grave the other day and he did. im very thankful. at least theres that. im exhausted. ive been in the hotel room all day. i cry so much, constantly. 

schools almost starting. i want permission from my parents to get a tattoo. i know i already have a couple but they dont know that. i want permission for something on my arm, back, legs. i got a set of tiny spoons an ice cream shop. i am not doing much. i want to go look for stuff but i cant! i cant look for stuff.

i saw a beautiful fur coat. a pair of miu miu pumps, red, for 180 usd. a pair of heavily used laboutins. a pair of old yves saint laurent stilettos.

i miss my friends. im tired of my parents. im constantly ignored here. im upset. i want to walk until i fall off the edge of the world. i want to walk away and not pause, just keep walking forever. far from here.



No comments:

Post a Comment