washer

Goodnight my love Remember me as you fall to sleep Fill your pockets with the dust and the memories That rises from the shoes on my feet I won't be back here Though we may meet again I know it's dark outside Don't be afraid Everytime I ever cried from fear Was just a mistake that I made Wash yourself in your tears And build your church On the strength of your faith Please Listen to me Don't let go Don't let this desperate moonlight leave me With your empty pillow Promise me the sun will rise again I too am tired now Embracing thoughts of tonight's dreamless sleep My head is empty My toes are warm I am safe from harm...

Monday, December 4, 2023

elvis lana unchained melody argh!

i may be stupid. im getting a new one. ive meditated on the placements i can get away with. a heartagram probably. i want to get a fleur de lis and a pentagram soon, and a lower back later on when i have the money to get it done. 

i tried weed the other day and genuinely felt nothing. maybe because i was drunk. i love alcohol. it makes the cold i feel in my bones swell down. my body is warm and im sedated lightly, like taking an anti inflammatory for throat pain. it eases my stomach pains and my head pains and my cold. its fun.

ive been watching elvis last performance. unchained melody. it breaks me. lana del rey, my favorite artist from when i was younger, did a cover recently. it was absolutely beautiful. nothing like her voice. she will go on to be one of the world most important artists of our generation. but man, the elvis cover. its like he knew. 

elvis

its heartbreaking. its so sad. lanas voice is like heaven. i remember when lust for life came out. it changed my life. so did nfr. nowadays i barely listen to anything other than maybe chemtrails over the country club, text book, maybe born to die. for the nostalgia.

gottamn



No comments:

Post a Comment