washer

Goodnight my love Remember me as you fall to sleep Fill your pockets with the dust and the memories That rises from the shoes on my feet I won't be back here Though we may meet again I know it's dark outside Don't be afraid Everytime I ever cried from fear Was just a mistake that I made Wash yourself in your tears And build your church On the strength of your faith Please Listen to me Don't let go Don't let this desperate moonlight leave me With your empty pillow Promise me the sun will rise again I too am tired now Embracing thoughts of tonight's dreamless sleep My head is empty My toes are warm I am safe from harm...

Monday, January 29, 2024

long time no seethe

 oh God pms got me super suicidal last week and the week before that im back.

ok so where did i leave you? 

im in psychology now, officially signed in and studying. schools hard, very far away. twenty something kilometers. i dont think ive made a mistake when it comes to school or my career of choice but im still working hard to get a tattoo apprenticeship. i considered becoming a mortician for the longest time. 

my car broke down and getting a new one was a whole deal with my family. im still very thankful we can afford one. its very modern and im not used to the whole cameras on the back thing or the screen or button instead of a key. i will get used to it though. my old car was so beautiful, a little black 2013 beetle i loved so much, i used it for a year but it kept turning off in the middle of nowhere and breaking down and the wheels kept doing weird things. im happy we can afford it but im sad to let go of my beetle.

got my bow tattoos! a bit higher than i wish, ill do anklets of stars or thorns. i also got my corset done, it was painful as all hell. the corset was extremely painful at times, about 30 cms long and lasted about 6 hours. 250usd. not bad at all. i got my navel done but i had to have it repierced because the piercer got it crooked, then i had to get a new piece of jewelry because it was too small for the swelling. painful! then i got my nipples pierced and today i had to get one done again because one side was pierced way too deep. painful! hopefully nothing happens. thats that. i also bought a new septum ring. a captive bead titanium ringy thingy. im doing good hope my nipple heals well PRAYING TO GOD INVOKING GOD FOR IT TO HEAL WELL!

yay!

life is fine my period is debilitating my cat is soft and sweet and on my bed right now im going to get a facial and tomorrow classes will kill me. 8:30 am class on saturday will kill me.  but wednesday is for anything i could ever want.


No comments:

Post a Comment