washer

Goodnight my love Remember me as you fall to sleep Fill your pockets with the dust and the memories That rises from the shoes on my feet I won't be back here Though we may meet again I know it's dark outside Don't be afraid Everytime I ever cried from fear Was just a mistake that I made Wash yourself in your tears And build your church On the strength of your faith Please Listen to me Don't let go Don't let this desperate moonlight leave me With your empty pillow Promise me the sun will rise again I too am tired now Embracing thoughts of tonight's dreamless sleep My head is empty My toes are warm I am safe from harm...

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

i fucked up

 

during a breakdown i was having i told my mom. about the. um.

should i kill myself.

i find myself at the passengers seat of the tesla, begging my mom to love me. as i have over and over, as i will countless times more.

i went to the dermatologist and cried very hard. i had to leave. tomorrow i start school, im so nervous i could vomit. everything is so blurry.

im in the car as she goes to the dentista office. i sit here waiting for her to come and apologize for making me cry. i wait for her to bring me maybe a hot coffee or a diet coke so we can sit and i can tall to her about my fears and my goals. instead, im expecting her to call my dad so i can come home and they can ruin my life acting like its a consequence of my actions, like i had to now face their punishment as a natural consequence of being stupid, immature and bold.

i wait for her in this car and my face hurts from the visit to the dermatologist and im housing infections inside of my skin and i feel gross. and tomorrow i have classes. and my life is ruined again and i cant ever be happy. im sad about it. i lost an innocence i cant describe. i have a darkness to me i cant get rid off.

im fucked.  i wish i was loved. i deserve mercy this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment