washer

Goodnight my love Remember me as you fall to sleep Fill your pockets with the dust and the memories That rises from the shoes on my feet I won't be back here Though we may meet again I know it's dark outside Don't be afraid Everytime I ever cried from fear Was just a mistake that I made Wash yourself in your tears And build your church On the strength of your faith Please Listen to me Don't let go Don't let this desperate moonlight leave me With your empty pillow Promise me the sun will rise again I too am tired now Embracing thoughts of tonight's dreamless sleep My head is empty My toes are warm I am safe from harm...

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

oh GODDD

 anxiety about my boyfriends impending doom in a horrid plane crash is going to kill me. or him dying in spain of all fucking things. i miss him already. all of my friends are gone and i am at home decaying slowly. oh God oh fuck. Jesus Christ.

i am working on my next project- it will be called dirges for the living or something very similar. it will be a small meditation on the acceptance of death, specifically my cats. im done with one, just missing a rerecording of vocals and final mixing. 

i feel so upset and sick. there is no food in my house and i might kind of start tweaking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment