washer

Goodnight my love Remember me as you fall to sleep Fill your pockets with the dust and the memories That rises from the shoes on my feet I won't be back here Though we may meet again I know it's dark outside Don't be afraid Everytime I ever cried from fear Was just a mistake that I made Wash yourself in your tears And build your church On the strength of your faith Please Listen to me Don't let go Don't let this desperate moonlight leave me With your empty pillow Promise me the sun will rise again I too am tired now Embracing thoughts of tonight's dreamless sleep My head is empty My toes are warm I am safe from harm...

Friday, July 5, 2024

laura palmers theme

 yesterday i went to the gyno and had a terrible experience- i would have rathered a slow death. the iud will be inserted at the end of the month, i thoughtlessly fought with my boyfriend then took him to get ice cream in some other town as an apology, we went to his home and we made up and then we saw friends. today i might do something stupid. my parents have not seen my tongue piercing. i think it turned a momth old yesterday. healed beautifully. i want an industrial and a garter belt tattoo next. and finish up my backpiece and sternum. 

i am as of now beating my anxious rattling by dying my roots. just got my brows done. (stop reading now if you know me) will be getting a vch and hch in five days. for gender affirming reasons, quietly. hope they dont hurt too badly. microblading soon. i want to start botox.

i want to be free. i drink too much when i do drink. twice a week at most.

im so tired of thinking of perfect things and not writing them down. im so tired of having to fight my battles in silence, only ever grunting as the air is pushed out of my lungs by a dry, cold fist.


No comments:

Post a Comment