washer

Goodnight my love Remember me as you fall to sleep Fill your pockets with the dust and the memories That rises from the shoes on my feet I won't be back here Though we may meet again I know it's dark outside Don't be afraid Everytime I ever cried from fear Was just a mistake that I made Wash yourself in your tears And build your church On the strength of your faith Please Listen to me Don't let go Don't let this desperate moonlight leave me With your empty pillow Promise me the sun will rise again I too am tired now Embracing thoughts of tonight's dreamless sleep My head is empty My toes are warm I am safe from harm...

Tuesday, May 7, 2024

rainbow bridge

 



im so upset. so many mentions of cats dying. saw a post on an online forum i just read on. whatever. ill post screenshots.




im doing horrible and the world is so cruel and brutal i want to die tonight i cannot do this anymore. this is such a cruel world and i cant fathom another day. i cant pull through another day. i cant pull through another day. im so upset right now. im so upset. nothing matters. whimsy is a fantasy. frivolous things that make me happy are pathetic. i want to die. nothing matters. all that exists is suffering.


the only reason nice things exist in the world is for the world to rip them from you. i will never be happy because the world is cruel and horrible. i am shaking uncontrollably and i wish i was never born at all. why cant we all be happy and thats that. why do i have to see all of that that i love die in my arms someday. im so upset. i wish i was never born because i have done nothing good with my life and all life is meaningless and my spot on earth is stupid and everything is stupid and the world is full of bad intentions and it has bad intentions when it gifts you something i hate everything i love everything i hate everything nothing matters all that exists is suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment