washer

Goodnight my love Remember me as you fall to sleep Fill your pockets with the dust and the memories That rises from the shoes on my feet I won't be back here Though we may meet again I know it's dark outside Don't be afraid Everytime I ever cried from fear Was just a mistake that I made Wash yourself in your tears And build your church On the strength of your faith Please Listen to me Don't let go Don't let this desperate moonlight leave me With your empty pillow Promise me the sun will rise again I too am tired now Embracing thoughts of tonight's dreamless sleep My head is empty My toes are warm I am safe from harm...

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

hai hallo :3

 im doing what i can, i think its rough still. my digestion is better. i havent seen my friends but i did get my nails done super long for a lot of money and got a tattoo on my foot. im adding to it soon as well as one on my womb. im still delusional and schizo about feeling like maybe im pregnant and that my very painful period which lasted about three days (wtf ik) was implantation bleeding since the blood was sparce and dark. i know im paranoid and thats impossible. but i have ocd. im also a virgin. but i do have memory loss on traumatic events like anything remotely sexual gets deleted and abstracted as im living it and then even worse after. 

i talk too much about myself on here but i dont talk about anything much outside. i feel lonely and isolated, kind of. life just doesnt feel exciting. the world is not really welcoming i think. i feel alien. navel is healing .. fine ..... its been a rough journey and if it ends up migrating or rejecting i will kill myself. nipple piercings healing fine. wish things could just be easier. i just wanna finish my studies man i hate my school and psychology is a pseudoscience at this point in time. i wish these hoes took the psych in psychology more seriously. it feels like the kind of thing people.

anyway im going to a death concert soon. i loved suffocation in november, i am not as into death metal as i am into black metal. my project is going well enough. the nails are staggering. i AM excited for the release of rumination! itll be a beautiful project.

i did not get all the way here just to get all the way here. ill be better. stopped eating meat for lent, thats about it. im praying everyday.


i wish for better things constantly. i want a spoonful of honey and good coffee and red wine, i want a hearty soup, i want a big traditional american tattoo. im gonna get the bathory logo very big on my calf, from my knee to my ankle. idk. 


No comments:

Post a Comment